Executive Director Emeritus of the Cure Huntington's Disease Initiative of the Hereditary Disease Foundation and Professor Emeritus of the Department of Biology at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; John Weinstein, M.
What does CHDI stand for?
CHDI stands for Cure Huntington's Disease Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHDI
We have 1 other meaning of CHDI in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Hemodiafiltration
- Cultural Heritage Development Fund (Connecticut)
- Church House Deaneries Group (UK)
- Committee on the Human Dimensions of Global Change (National Research Council)
- Collection of Health Data from General Practice (medical project, England)
- Cole Harbour District High School (Canada)
- Suffolk Center on the Holocaust, Diversity & Human Understanding, Inc. (Suffolk County Community College; Selden, NY)
- Cancer Health Disparities Initiative (University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center; Madison, WI)
- Child Health and Development Institute (Farmington, CT)
- Clinton Hunter Development Initiative (sustainable development initiative; William J. Clinton Foundation; New York, NY)
- Change Directory (MS-DOS)
- Chief Director, Auxiliary (Headquarters)
- Canon Hacker Development Kit
- Clean Home Delivery Kit (Program for Appropriate Technology in Health; Nepal)
- Central Heat Distribution Limited (Canada)
- Computer Hardware Description Language
- Conference on Hardware Description Languages
- High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (more commonly seen as HDL)
- Center for Human Development Learning and Teaching (est. 1990 at Miami University of Ohio)
- Certified Help Desk Manager