Cup of Excellence But as Antigua still today represents the best of Guatemala's long history of dedicated coffee producers, Huehuetenango is the region of all regions that went from practically unknown to world famous literally overnight thanks to the first Cup of Excellence internet auction.
What does COE stand for?
COE stands for Cup of Excellence (Missoula, MT)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COE
We have 184 other meanings of COE in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Elders
- Council Of Europe
- Council on Education
- Council on Occupational Education
- Council on the Environment (various locations)
- County Office of Education
- Course of Empire (band)
- Course of Events
- Creative Online Enterprises, Inc.
- Crude Oil Equivalent
- Customer Owned Equipment
- Cut Out Early
- Koreguaje (SIL code, Colombia)
- Center of Excellence in Coastal Resources Management
- Center of Excellence in Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance (Tripler Army Medical Center, Hawaii)
- Common Operating Environment-Kernel Platform Criteria
- Certificate of Educational Achievement
- China Overseas Exchange Association
- Church of Enlightened Assumption
- Component-Oriented Enterprise Applications (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The best price achieved in the online coffee auction Cup of Excellence competition in Costa Rica, was $4,500 per quintal from the Villa Zamora farm, processed by Brumas del Zurqui, reports Nacion.
July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mayorga Coffee is proud to announce its acquisition of the highest rated Cup of Excellence microlot coffee from El Salvador being brought into the United States in 2012.
This month Rwanda is hosting the first Cup of Excellence competition to be held outside Latin America.
Everybody knows that in this world of branding, if you are a coffee farmer and you are anonymous, you are in the buyer's market," comments George Howell, a businessman involved with the Cup of Excellence competition.
In 1999, after working as a consultant for the United Nations for two years, he conceived and co-founded the Cup of Excellence (with Susie Spindler, current executive director), the most prestigious and first-in-the-world coffee competition-internet auction.
In 2001 we made it as a finalist in the Cup of Excellence and finished number 17.
The National Coffee Association (Anacafe) has started receiving samples of the best beans from Guatemala to participate in the online auction "The Cup of Excellence 2012", to be held July 12, reported Elperiodico.