2006), and human chorionic gonadotrophin induces ALCAM expression in the cumulus-oocyte complex of the human ovary (Hernandez-Gonzalez et al.
What does COC stand for?
COC stands for Cumulus-Oocyte Complex
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COC
We have 308 other meanings of COC in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Colonels
- Council on Competitiveness
- Counselor on Call (various schools)
- Country of Commencement (airlines)
- Course of Construction (insurance)
- Creators of Carnage (gaming clan)
- Crucible of Carnage (World of Warcraft)
- Crystals of Chaos (game)
- Cult of Cod
- Cultureel Ontspannings Centrum (Dutch: Culture and Recreation Center; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Effects of in-vivo and in-vitro environments on the metabolism of the cumulus-oocyte complex and its influence on oocyte developmental capacity.
Cumulus-oocyte complex interactions during oocyte maturation.