CMA Datavision also indicated that Lebanon ended the third quarter of 2012 with a five-year cumulative probability of default (CPD) of 27.
What does CPD stand for?
CPD stands for Cumulative Probability of Default (debt obligations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPD
We have 432 other meanings of CPD in our Acronym Attic
- County Probation Department (various locations)
- Crew Passive Dosimeter (NASA)
- Crew Procedures Division (NASA)
- Crime Prevention Division
- Critical Path Delay
- Critical Point Drying
- Crown Point Design (San Diego, CA)
- Crowne Plaza Darling (Harbour; Sydney, Australia)
- Cubicle Prairie Dogging (people popping up in their cubicles when something happens)
- Cumulative Probability Distribution (statistics)
- Customer Premise Device
- Customers Per Day
- Cut and Polished Diamond (market sector)
- Cycles Per Degree (ophthalmology)
- Cyclobutane Pyrimidine Dimers
- Citrate Phosphate Dextrose Adenine
- Continuing Professional Development and Knowledge Transfer (Canada)
- California Poppy Decorative Artists
- California Pregnancy Disability Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rankings are based on CMA's calculations, which include the cumulative probability of default.
The probability of default for a given issuer is generally lower in the short-term relative to the cumulative probability of default potential over the short- and long-term.