The cumulative live birth rate was 52% after three cycles (the median number of cycles per patient), 72% after six cycles and 85% after 12 cycles.
What does CLBR stand for?
CLBR stands for Cumulative Live Birth Rate (pregnancy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLBR
- Color Laser Beam Printer (Canon)
- Contact Lenses by Post (Dolland & Aitchison UK)
- Cytosolic Lipid Binding Protein (gene structure)
- Chronic Low Back Pain Disability
- Chronic Low Back Pain Patients
- Common List of Basic Public Services (electronic government; EU)
- Canadian Language Benchmarks Placement Test (English as a second language assessment)
- Central Louisiana Board of Realtors (Alexandria, LA)
- Costa Linda Beach Resort (Aruba)
- Crystal Lake Babe Ruth Baseball League (Crystal Lake, IL)
- Center for Law and Border Studies (University of Texas at El Paso)
- Centre for Land-Based Studies (School of Services Management; Bournemouth University; UK)
- Certificate in Land-Based Studies (UK)
- Commercial Location-Based Services (Sprint)
- Company Limited by Shares
- Configurable Logic Block
- Chi Lin Buddhist Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Cub Leader Basic Training
- Customizable Link Budget Tool (satellite data tool)
- Combat Load Bearing Vest
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers used a longitudinal analysis method and calculated the cumulative live birth rate of their population.