In the development of the guideline, nurse experts reviewed the published literature from 2000 to December 2010 using PubMed/ Medline, Embase, and the Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature, and the search included the following terms: intracranial pressure monitoring device, intracranial pressure waveform, external ventricular drain, lumbar drain, indwelling catheters, drainage, cerebrospinal fluid, ventriculostomy, and nursing.
What does CINHL stand for?
CINHL stands for Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Conservation Survey Record Information
- Control Program Interface
- Caller Information Forwarding
- Cornell Institute for Nutritional Genomics
- Creative Industries Networking Group (UK)
- Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics
- Children Inspired Now Gain Strength (Washington, DC)
- Canadian Institute of Natural Health
- Convective Inhibition
- California Institute for Nursing and Health Care
- Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia I (cervical cancer precursor)
- Child In Need Institute (India)
- Children in Northern Ireland (UK)
- Communication Independence for the Neurologically Impaired (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis/Motor Neuron Disease aid)
- Computers In Nursing Interactive
- Coordinamento Italiano Network Internazionali (Italian: Italian International Coordinating Network; Rome, Italy)
- China Internet Network Information Center
- Canadian Institute of Natural and Integrative Medicine
- Center for Infection and Immunity Amsterdam (University of Amsterdam)
- Coordinamento Interassociativo Degli Informatici (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The authors searched PubMed, the Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature, and Proquest databases for each APN group: NP, clinical nurse specialist, certified nurse midwife (CNM), and certified registered nurse anesthetist.