For example, one manual transmission gear had a cumulative cycle time of 0.
What does CCT stand for?
CCT stands for Cumulative Cycle Time
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCT
We have 453 other meanings of CCT in our Acronym Attic
- Coupler Cut Through
- Court Circuit Team (automobile racing)
- Credit Card Transactions, Inc. (consumer finance)
- Crevice Corrosion Temperature
- Critical Care Transport (EMS)
- Critical Clearing Time (power systems)
- Critical Crevice Temperature
- Cross-Cutting Theme (forestry)
- Crystal Coast Technologies, Inc. (Swansboro, NC)
- Culture Change Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, cumulative cycle time for all the operations was 0.
Several cumulative cycle time reductions result in a throughput increase up to 30 percent, depending on application.