Cummins Turbo Diesel is tops for torque * 37,600-pound Gross Combined Weight Rating leads all heavy-duty pickups * Ram 2500 leads all A3/4-ton pickups * Ram Chassis Cab trucks also deliver best-in-class towing In the quest to build the most capable trucks available, Ram officially released class-leading towing and weight ratings for its 2013 line of Ram Heavy Duty pickups and Chassis Cab trucks.
What does CTD stand for?
CTD stands for Cummins Turbo Diesel
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTD
We have 222 other meanings of CTD in our Acronym Attic
- Counter-Top Display
- Court Decision (IRB)
- Crash Test Dummies (band)
- Crash to Desktop
- Création-Tendance-Découverte (French printing company)
- Criminal Techniques Department
- Critical Technology Development
- Cross-Track Deviation
- Cubier Transports Déménagements (French moving company)
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Cumulative to Date
- Cumulative Trauma Disorder
- Cure Through Depth (ultraviolet curing applications)
- Cyber-Transmitted Disease (computer virus)
- Central Tennessee Dressage Association
- Centre Technique Dépannage Automobile (French: Automotive Troubleshooting Technical Center)
- Ceramic Tile Distributors Association
- Cockpit Thrust Drive Actuator
- Colin Thompson Design Associates (London, UK)
- Commerce Trade Descriptions Act (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 litre Cummins Turbo Diesel engine that delivers 350bhp and 650 lb ft of torque.
The iP55-280DS is powered by a 280 hp Cummins turbo diesel engine that meets domestic and international Tier 3 emissions standards.
7-liter Cummins Turbo Diesel engine, which produces 350 horsepower at 3,000 rpm and up to 800 lb.
7-liter Cummins Turbo Diesel, Ram Trucks offer the best powertrains in the industry and are known for their reliability.
At the same time, the Dodge Ram is a valuable part of Chrysler's product portfolio, and the Cummins turbo diesel engine for the heavy-duty pickup has been a key part of the Ram's success for more than two decades.
The highlight of the Cummins display is the new Dodge Ram Heavy Duty pickup truck with the Cummins Turbo Diesel.
CHICAGO, Feb 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- * High Output Cummins Turbo Diesel now rated at 800 lb.