The Aughertree Fell enclosures, Transactions of the Cumberland and Westmorland Antiquarian and Archaeological Society 67: 26-30.
What does CWAAS stand for?
CWAAS stands for Cumberland and Westmorland Antiquarian and Archaeological Society (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Czech Wrestling Association (Czech Republic)
- Wausau, WI, USA - Central Wisconsin Airport (Airport Code)
- Camas-Washougal Aviation Association (Washington)
- Chicano Writers and Artists Association (California State University, Fresno; Fresno, CA)
- Children of the World Adoption Agency, Inc. (est. 1995; Syosset, NY)
- Clean Water Action Alliance (Minnesota)
- Committee on the Working of the Abortion Act
- County of Warwick Archery Association (UK)
- Contract With America Advancement Act
- College-Wide Academic Achievement Committee (Glendale Community College; Arizona)
- Cabell Wayne Association of the Blind (Huntington, WV)
- Collision Warning Auto Brake (Volvo)
- Composite Web Application Block (Microsoft)
- Canadian Women's Army Corps (WWII)
- Canines with a Cause (est. 2001; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Charlotte World Affairs Council
- Children with AIDS Charity (London, England, UK)
- Clean Water Action Council (est. 1985; Wisconsin)
- Coordinated Waterbird Counts (African Waterfowl Census Programme)
- Canal Winchester Area Chamber of Commerce (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This early research, along with a later series of articles (1981-1990) published in the Transactions of the Cumberland and Westmorland Antiquarian and Archaeological Society, are reflected in part 1 and part 3 of this new biography.