It was established in 1856 by the Cumberland Presbyterian Church, and it quickly became a nexus for debate about the impending Civil War.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Cumberland Presbyterian Church
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Credit Pricing Corporation (Japan)
- Crime Prevention Coalition
- Crisis Pregnancy Center
- Crisis Prevention Center(s)
- Critical Path Chart
- Crnogorska Pravoslavna Crkva (Serbian: Montenegrin Orthodox Church)
- Crop Protection Council
- Cross-Polarized Correlation
- Cryogenic Power Conversion
- CSEL Planning Computer
- Current Production Code
- Current-To-Pressure Converter
- Custom Powder Coating (various locations)
- Customer Project Coordinator
- Customs Procedure Code (UK)
- CVET (Continuously Variable Electronic Transmission) Power Corp. (Canada)
- Cyclically Permutable Code
- Cyprus Productivity Centre
- Czech Cleaner Production Center
- San Martin De Los Andes, Neuquen, Argentina (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ecumenical endeavor involves five North American denominations: the PCC, PC(USA), Moravian Church in America, Reformed Church in America and Cumberland Presbyterian Church.
Morgan, the church facilities manager for Heights Cumberland Presbyterian Church, was nominated by co-worker Nancy Madigan, who wrote: "Mark sets a spiritual example for all.
In addition to the 212th General Assembly's overtures to the Episcopal and Moravian Churches, it also agreed to enter church-to-church conversations with the Cumberland Presbyterian Church in America.