What does CPRO stand for?
CPRO stands for Cultural Policy Research Online (database)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPRO
We have 12 other meanings of CPRO in our Acronym Attic
- Cerebral Palsy Register of Norway
- Classical Public Radio Network (est. 1998)
- Chesapeake and Potomac Region of Narcotics Anonymous (Silver Spring, MD)
- Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Real Nappy Network (Huntington, England)
- Commission on Promulgation of Radio Navigational Warnings
- Campaign for Pesticide Reduction Ontario (Canada)
- Centre de Perfectionnement et de Référence En Optométrie (French: Development Center and Reference Center of Optometry)
- Chief Public Relations Officer (various organizations)
- Columbia Pike Revitalization Organization
- Connecticut Peer Review Organization, Inc.
- Centennial Puerto Rico Operations Corp.
- Centre for Policy Research on Science and Technology
- Certified Park and Recreation Professional
- Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner
- Chemical Personnel Reliability Program
- CIO (Chief Information Officer) Program Review Panel
- CIO (Chief Information Officer) Program Review Process
- Commandant’s Physical Remedial Program
- Communications and Public Relations Plan
- Competition Policy Review Panel (Canada)