The monument status allows the Cultural Heritage Commission to review construction plans that may adversely impact historic buildings and delay the issuance of a demolition permit for up to 360 days.
What does CHC stand for?
CHC stands for Cultural Heritage Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHC
We have 331 other meanings of CHC in our Acronym Attic
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus
- Congressional Hunger Center (Washington, DC)
- Connecticut Historical Commission
- Connecticut Home Care
- Consumer Healthcare
- Continuing Health Care (UK)
- Cooler Heads Coalition (National Consumers Coalition)
- Council on Homeopathic Certification
- Crafton Hills College (California)
- Criminal History Check
- Cypress Hills College (now Great Plains College; Canada)
- Czech Helsinki Committee (Czech Republic)
- Community Health Charities of Maryland, Inc.
- Clathrin Heavy Chain Gene
- Clathrin Homolog Encoded on Human Chromosome 22
- Canadian Home Care Association
- Certified Hedis Compliance Auditor (NCQA/IHA (Integrated Health Care Association)
- Child Health Corporation of America (Shawnee Mission, KS)
- China Highway Construction Association
- Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy (Cincinnati, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is an honorary director of the Oregon Cultural Heritage Commission and former editor of the Lane County Historian.
Moscow's cultural heritage commission suggested the remains could be part of a 17th-century cathedral graveyard that was once located on the site.
At a recent Cultural Heritage Commission hearing, Heritage Square speakers made an extended presentation of their case that they should receive the Weddington house, but when preservationists in support of keeping the home in North Hollywood rose to speak, they were asked to constrain their comments in the interest of time.
But at a recent Cultural Heritage Commission meeting, Valley history buffs said that plan simply won't do.
Panel out to save Bukowski home The former Los Angeles home of author Charles Bukowski was designated a historic-cultural monument Thursday by the city's Cultural Heritage Commission.
The Los Angeles Cultural Heritage Commission is scheduled to consider the application for historic designation today.
The Cultural Heritage Commission called the showroom an example of "mid-20th century modern commercial architecture and monumental neon-signage design.