What does CAND1 stand for?
CAND1 stands for Cullin-Associated and Neddylation-Dissociated 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Women's Cancer Information Project
- Canadian Content
- Canadian Contingent
- Canadian Association of Numismatic Dealers (Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada)
- Chronic Alcoholic Nervous Disease
- Clean Air Nonroad Diesel (emissions control; US EPA)
- Complete Axillary Node Dissection
- Complexity and Nonlinear Dynamics
- Computer-Aided (or Assisted) New Drug Application
- Command And Edit (Unisys)
- Culvert Analysis and Design (Open Source Design Software for Buried Structures)
- Canadian Committee on the Dynamics and Evolution of the Lithosphere
- Canadian Delegation
- Central and East London Comprehensive Local Research Network (NIHR Comprehensive Clinical Research Network)
- Child and Adolescent NeuroDevelopment Initiative (University of Massachusetts)
- City and Islington College (UK)
- Commercial and Non-Developmental Item
- Consumer Alliance Networking Demonstrations, Inc.