They then present several advanced models in the form of association of equations of state developed since the early 1990s, focusing on the cubic-plus-association equation of state and the statistical associating fluid theory.
What does CPA stand for?
CPA stands for Cubic-Plus-Association (equation of state)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPA
We have 837 other meanings of CPA in our Acronym Attic
- Coupled-Pair Approximation
- Creative Progress Agency (Bulgaria)
- Credit Protection Association (various locations)
- Crime Pattern Analysis
- Crime Prevention Act (various locations)
- Critical Parametric Analysis
- Critical Patch Update (Oracle)
- Critical Path Analysis
- Critical Perspectives on Accounting (journal)
- Crop Protection Association (UK)
- Cultural Pluralism and the Arts
- Cultural Property Advice (UK)
- Culture et Politique Arabes (French: Arab Culture and Politics; website)
- Custom Painting Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
- Customer Price Agreement
- Customer Product Advisor
- Customer Product Audit
- Customer Profitability Analysis
- Customer-Provided Access
- Cut and Paste Artist
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cubic-Plus-Association (CPA) equation of state * 10.