53 million normal cubic meters per hour after the Iranian gas consumption company opened 27 new stations countrywide.
What does CMH stand for?
CMH stands for Cubic Meters per Hour
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMH
We have 110 other meanings of CMH in our Acronym Attic
- Commission on Macroeconomics and Health
- Communications Manhole
- Community Memorial Hospital (Virginia, USA)
- Compagnie Marocaine des Hydrocarbures (French: Moroccan Oil Company; Morocco)
- Complexe Majeur d'Histocompatibilité (French: Major Histocompatibility Complex)
- Congressional Medal of Honor
- Consolidated Media Holdings (Australia)
- Coordination Médicale Hospitalière (French: Medical Hospital Coordination)
- Correctional Mental Health (various locations)
- Cortland Memorial Hospital (Cortland, New York, USA)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics (Kansas City, MO)
- Centimeters of Water
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Association
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Center for Mental Health and Aging
- Certified Master Handwriting Analyst
- Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Colorado Manufactured Housing Association
- Community Mental Health Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
The facility needs to have access to a sea water source of approximately 50 cubic meters per hour and have the ability to treat effluent water with ozone.
Gas consumption in Bishkek makes 17,200 cubic meters per hour, gas consumption in Chui region is 17,000 cubic meters.
The station has a capacity of 180,000 cubic meters per hour.
The design capacity will be 240 cubic meters per hour (or 5,760 cubic meters per day).
GAMA set up in Kumanovo Tuesday the measuring regulation station with capacity of 6,000 cubic meters per hour, thus creating conditions for putting the gas pipeline system into practice.
The company set up a new factory near the project site which contains two batching plants with a production capacity of 480 cubic meters per hour, or 115,000 cubic meters per month as per regular working hours.
The equipment capacity totals 2,000,000 cubic meters per hour.