In 2004 the Cuban Convertible Peso (CUC) was introduced.
What does CUC stand for?
CUC stands for Cuban Convertible Peso (ISO currency code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUC
We have 130 other meanings of CUC in our Acronym Attic
- Communauté Urbaine de Cherbourg (French: Urban Community of Cherbourg; Cherbourg-Octeville, France)
- Communication University of China
- Computer Usage Control (NASA)
- Concordia University Chicago
- Conseil pour l'Unité Canadienne (Council for Canadian Unity)
- Contemporary Urban Centre (UK)
- Contrat d'Union Civile (French: civil union contract)
- Coopérative Université Club (French: Cooperative University Club)
- Credit Union Consultants, Inc (Centerville, OH)
- Credit Union of Colorado
- Cucuta, Colombia - Camilo Daza (Airport Code)
- Customs Union Commission (trade; various locations)
- Cambridge University Conservative Association
- Coalition for United Community Action (est. 1970; Chicago, IL)
- Concordia University College of Alberta (Canada)
- Core Unit Chip Application (est. 2001; Friedrich-Schiller-University; Jena, Germany)
- Country Urban Councils' Association
- Credit Union Central Alberta (Canada)
- Cambridge University Committee for Aerial Photography (University of Cambridge; England, UK)
- Campus Union Campus Activities Professionals
Samples in periodicals archive:
PORTELA MEAT AND DAIRY PRICES AT A HAVANA'S STATE-RUN STORE IN LATE NOVEMBER In Cuban Convertible Peso (CUC) Chorizo (Spanish sausage) 2.
We are told five Cuban convertible pesos (about U$5.
Local conmen on the street will try to give you worthless pesos instead of the correct currency - Cuban Convertible Peso (CUC).
However, the Castro government has since decided that the official tourist currency - that is to say, the cash you'll use in shops, bars and restaurants and to pay for taxis - is the Cuban Convertible Peso, CUC.
Today, Western Union has more than 220 Agent locations in Cuba and pays consumer money transfers in Cuban Convertible Pesos across Cuba.
Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control to begin paying out money transfers in local Cuban convertible pesos (CUCs).
From October, the ban on renting accommodation in the Cuban convertible peso (equivalent to the dollar) will be lifted," the daily Granma said.