Having made the decision to update and professionalise all systems and processes across all areas of the business, Gill turned Wessington Cryogenics into a more globally competitive business.
What does CRY stand for?
CRY stands for Cryogenics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRY
We have 11 other meanings of CRY in our Acronym Attic
- Cone-Rod Homeobox-Containing Gene
- Content Repository Extreme (Day Software)
- Canonical Robust XML (Extensible Markup Language) Encoding Rules
- Classroom for the 21st Century
- Cardiac Risk in the Young (Surrey, UK)
- Care and Relief for the Young (UK charity)
- Centre de Ressources Yvelinois (French resource center)
- Child Relief and You
- Child Rights and You (UK)
- Community Resources for Youth (Washington County, PA)
- Canadian Radio Yachting Association
- Columbia River Yachting Association (Oregon)
- Crystallin, AlphaA
- Chautauqua Regional Youth Ballet (Jamestown, NY)
- Crystallin, Beta 2
- Crystallin, Beta-B1
- Crystallin, Beta-B2
- Coral Reef Yacht Club (Miami, FL)
- Coral Ridge Yacht Club (Florida)
- Corsica River Yacht Club (Centreville, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In essence, cryogenics is the technology and art behind producing low temperatures.
Byline: Iain Laing FAST-GROWING manufacturer Wessington Cryogenics is expanding into new premises at Castletown in Sunderland and creating 30 jobs this year following new global contract wins.
Lectures are said to provide up-to-date instruction for engineers and others working in the cryogenics industry.
The Indianapolis Fire Department is using a process known as cryogenics to help cut the cost of maintaining the braking systems on its trucks.
Cryogenics have long been used as a means of pulverizing rubber and scrap tires.
WESSINGTON CRYOGENICS LTD: Wessington Cryogenics is a family-owned manufacturer of cryogenics pressure vessels and has a roster of customers that include blue-chips such as CERN, Nasa, Halliburton and Air Products.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- Taylor-Wharton International LLC (TWI) is pleased to announce Len York's appointment as President of Taylor-Wharton Cryogenics LLC (Cryogenics).