March 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Trimble announced today that it has been selected by the National Development and Reform Commission, which is led by the China Earthquake Administration (CEA), to supply Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Continuous Operating Reference Station (CORS) receivers for the Crustal Movement Observation Network of China (CMONOC).
What does CMONOC stand for?
CMONOC stands for Crustal Movement Observation Network of China
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Common Managed Object Language
- Capacity Management, Operations, and Maintenance
- Certified Medical Office Manager
- Club Mac of Monterey (computer club; Monterey, CA)
- Consumables Maintenance and Overhaul Material List
- Chief Motor Machinist's Mate (US Navy)
- Center for Microelectronic and Optical Materials Research (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- Columbia Mountain Open Network (Canada; telecommunications)
- Community Ministry of North Augusta (South Carolina)
- Canadian Model of Occupational Performance
- Cardiomyopathy (heart disease)
- Center for Coastal Margin Observation & Prediction (Beaverton, OR)
- Coalbed Methane Outreach Program (US EPA)
- Configuration Management Operating Plan
- Consolidated Mail Out Pharmacy (DVA)
- Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy (US VA)
- Confederación Mundial de Organizaciones de Profesionales de La Enseñanza (Spanish: World Confederation of Organizations of the Teaching Profession)
- Confédération Mondiale des Organisations de la Profession Enseignante (French: World Confederation of Organizations of the Teaching Profession)
- Compliance Monitoring and Operating Practices Subcommittee (Western Systems Coordinating Council subcommittee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) has been selected to supply GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems) receivers for the Crustal Movement Observation Network of China (CMONOC).