5] particles for road paving workers applying conventional asphalt and crumb rubber modified asphalt.
What does CRMA stand for?
CRMA stands for Crumb Rubber Modified Asphalt
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRMA
We have 33 other meanings of CRMA in our Acronym Attic
- Code Reuse Multiple Access
- Collection Requirements Management Application
- Collection Resource Management Analysis
- Commercial Refrigerator Manufacturers Association
- Common Radio Module Architecture
- Computer Reseller Marketing Alliance
- Connecticut Retail Merchants Association
- Consumer Reports Money Adviser
- Council-Certified Residential Moisture Assessor (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Crisis and Recovery Mapping and Analysis (UN Development Programme)
- Customer Relationship Management Association
- Cyclic Reservation Multiple Access
- Cylindrical-Rectangular Microstrip Antenna
- Cytokine Response Modifier A
- California Raisin Marketing Board
- Centre of Regenerative Medicine in Barcelona (Spain)
- Classic Racing Motorcycles Belgium
- Collection Requirements Management Board
- Corporate Records Management Branch (Canada)
- Cytokine Response Modifier B
Samples in periodicals archive:
The top lift was made of HL-3 mixes containing six types of crumb rubber modified asphalt binders and the unmodified 150-200 and 85-100 penetration grade reference binders.
Here Comes the Cavalry: FHWA Adopts the Crumb Rubber Cause Many states have experienced a vast number of problems in preparing pavements using the crumb rubber modified asphalt binder.
Quantum's intent is to establish itself as a leader in the worldwide environmental technology and crumb rubber modified asphalt paving arenas by expanding on its core activities to create compelling applications to generate demand for its products.