Andy Saies, an orthopedic surgeon, represents the Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia.
What does CYCSA stand for?
CYCSA stands for Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CYCSA in our Acronym Attic
- Cyclically Ordered Phase Sequence
- Central Yiddish Culture Organization, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Colchester Youth Chamber Orchestra (UK)
- Connect Your Community Online (Google)
- Cybercrime Coordination Unit (Switzerland)
- Cycle Code
- Combined Cycle Power Plants in Fos-Sur-Mer
- Corinthian Yacht Club of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Cornwall Young Carers Project (UK)
- China Youth and Children Research Center
- Community Youth Center, San Francisco
- Corinthian Yacht Club of Tacoma (Tacoma, WA)
- Cruising Yacht Club of Tasmania (Australia)
- Chung Yuan Christian University
- Child and Youth Care Worker
- Child and Youth Care Workers' Association of Manitoba (Canada)
- Calabozos y Dragones (Spanish: Dungeons and Dragons)
- Calendar Year Deductible (health insurance)
- California Young Democrats
- Children and Youth Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
24m CLASS: IRC/ORCi DESIGNER; Bruce Farr (USA) YEAR BUILT: 2009 TYPE: Beneteau First 40 NUMBER OF HOBARTS: 2 OWNER: Andrew Saies CLUB:CYCSA, SA Crew: A Saies (6) B Young (11), L de Wit (4), M Hutton (4), R Human (16), R Last (4), J Flak (1) Two True is Beneteau First 40 owned by Andrews Saies, and sailing under the burgee of the Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Two True, Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia member Andrew Saies' brand new Beneteau First 40, designed specifically by Bruce Farr and Associates as a production racer/cruiser capable of winning against the top European racing yachts, certainly lived up to its design brief.
Royal Brighton Yacht Club (RBYC), Cruising Yacht Club of Australia (CYCA), Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia (CYCSA), Hobsons Bay Yacht (HBYC), Sandringham Yacht Club (SYC), Mornington Yacht Club (MYC),
A lot of the credit must go to the Royal South Australian Yacht Squadron at Outer Harbour and the Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia at North Haven for conducting such an excellent series.
The Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia and the Royal South Australian Yacht Squadron have joined forces to conduct the 2002 Australian Keelboat Championships off Adelaide from 23-28 February.
A member of the Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia, he became only the third yachtsman from Adelaide to win the Sydney to Hobart in the 56-year history of the event when he skippered SAP Ausmaid, a Farr 47,to overall first place in the 2000 event.
Owner Gruff Cart is a Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia Board member and Safety Officer Crewman David Woods is Chief Safety Officer and Chairman of the CYCSA Raring Committee.