The notes are a direct obligation of YPF and are secured by an assignment to the trustee of YPF's right to receive a percentage of all amounts due under the crude oil purchase agreement entered into with ENAP, Standard & Poor's said.
What does COPA stand for?
COPA stands for Crude Oil Purchase Agreement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COPA
We have 82 other meanings of COPA in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on Pediatric AIDS (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Committee on Public Accounts (oversight; various organizations)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (also seen as COP)
- Community Partners
- Compañía Panameña de Aviación (airline, Panama)
- Connecticut Office of Protection and Advocacy
- Conservatory of Puppetry Arts
- Control of Pollution Act 1974 (United Kingdom)
- Council on Philippine Affairs
- Council on Post-Secondary Accreditation
- College of Pharmacy Alumni Association (University of Nebraska Medical Center)
- Consortium of Practicing and Applied Anthropology Programs (various universities)
- Council of Pakistan American Affairs (Long Beach, CA)
- Council of Pan Asian Americans (Loyola University)
- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates
- Confederation of Pan American Basketball Associations
- Chip Off-Line Pre-Authorized Card
- Citizen Outreach Political Action Committee (Nevada)
- Coalition of Politically Active Christians (Austin, CO)
- Comissão Coordenadora do Programa Aeronave de Combate (Portuguese: Coordinating Committee of the Combat Aircraft Program; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Foreland signed the crude oil purchase agreement with Independence Drilling LLC, the designated operator for a joint venture ("the JV") between American Liberty Petroleum, Cortez Exploration LLC and Desert Discoveries LLC.
Enters into 18 Month Crude Oil Purchase Agreement OVERLAND PARK, Kan.