Aug 31, 2010 Crowne Plaza The Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach and Marina Hotel in Redondo Beach, Calif.
What does CPRB stand for?
CPRB stands for Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPRB
We have 15 other meanings of CPRB in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Postcure et de Réadaptation de Billiers (French: Billiers Aftercare and Rehabilitation Center; Billiers, France)
- Child Placement Review Board (Delaware, USA)
- Citizen Police Review Board (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Club de Plongée de la Rade de Brest (French diving club)
- Coach and Player Review Board
- Coal Pile Runoff Basin
- Commandos Pedro Ruiz Botero
- Communes du Patrimoine Rural de Bretagne (French: Rural Heritage Commons of Brittany; Brittany, France)
- Consolidated Public Retirement Board (West Virginia, USA)
- Constitutional and Procedural Review Board
- Cost Performance Reporting And Baseline Management
- California Policy Research Center (University of California)
- Canadian Police Research Centre
- Cancer Prevention Research Centre (various locations)
- Cardio Pulmonary Resource Center (Charlotte, MI)
- Central Polish Relief Committee
- Certified Professional Roofing Contractor (Florida Roofing, Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning Contractors Association, Inc.)
- Certified Public Relations Counselor
- Ceylon Planters Rifle Corps (Sri Lanka)
- Cheverly Parent Resource Center (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
West Hills SOUTH BAY: The Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach and Marina, 300 N.
They were creative and eye-catching," was one comment from a beverage pro at the Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach in California.
Redondo Beach also offers accommodations at Palos Verdes Inn, Best Western Sunrise, Best Western Redondo Beach Inn, The Portofino Hotel & Yacht Club, Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach, Redondo Inn & Suites, Seaside Motel, Redondo Pier Inn, Ramada, and Best Western Galleria; restaurants; shopping at South Bay Galleria; visitor attractions; water sports; and beach recreation.
In Los Angeles, for the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport and the Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina.