At each assessment stage, the women self-reported maternal anxiety using the Crown-Crisp Experiential Index (CCEI) and depression using the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS).
What does CCEI stand for?
CCEI stands for Crown-Crisp Experiential Index (medical index)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCEI
We have 7 other meanings of CCEI in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Coastal Environmental Health and Biomolecular Research (US NOAA)
- Coordinating Center for Environmental Health and Injury Prevention (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Committee to Coordinate Environmental Health and Related Programs
- Center for Continuing Education in the Health Sciences (Pittsburgh, PA)
- California Council of Electronics Instructors (est. 1958)
- ChildCare Education Institute (online education)
- Connecticut Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation (University of Connecticut; Storrs, CT)
- Coordinadora Comarcal de l'Esquerra Independentista
- Councils on Chiropractic Education International (accrediting bodies organization)
- Craftmaster Contour Equipment, Inc. (Cresson, TX)
- California Cooperative Education and Internship Association
- Carnegie Council on Ethics and International Affairs
- Collaborative Centre for Economics of Infectious Disease (University of London)
- Citizens' Coalition for Economic Justice (South Korea)
- Community Coalition for Environmental Justice (Seattle, WA)
- Connecticut Coalition for Environmental Justice (Hartford, CT)
- Conseil Communal Enfance Jeunesse (French: Municipal Children's Youth Council)
- Court of Continuing Exclusive Jurisdiction (various locations)
- Central California Environmental Justice Network
- Coca-Cola East Japan Products Co., Ltd.