Both sedan and utility Police Interceptors will deliver at least 20 percent better fuel economy than the current Crown Victoria Police Interceptor * Ford's new Police Interceptors pass all grueling durability tests and showcase top performance at LASD testing * Ford's base 3.
What does CVPI stand for?
CVPI stands for Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (police car)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVPI
We have 1 other meaning of CVPI in our Acronym Attic
- Collaborative Virtual Product Development (software)
- Commercial Vehicle per Day (traffic measurement)
- Customer Voice Portal Developer
- Central Virginia Planning District Commission
- Collaborative Virtual Prototyping Environment
- Cagayan Valley Programme on Environment and Development (Philippines)
- Chiltern Vehicle Preservation Group (UK)
- Clube Volkswagen Polo G40
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital (Plattsburgh, New York)
- Central Venous Pressure During Inspiration (anesthesiology)
- Customer Voice Portal Implementation (Cisco)
- Central Valley Project Improvement Act
- Comox Valley Public Interest Research Committee (Canada)
- Campbell Valuation Partners Ltd
- Chino Valley Public Library (Arizona)
- Chula Vista Public Library (Chula Vista, CA)
- Cumberland Valley Paintball League (Millville, NJ)
- Cercle de la Voile de Pyla-sur-Mer (French sailing club)
- Certified Veterinary Practice Manager
- Corporate Virtual Private Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1996, the agency put the Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in service as its general purpose patrol vehicle.
The lawsuit alleges that the Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, a cruiser widely favored among police departments, is unsafe because its gas tank can rupture and ignite too easily in rear-end collisions.
1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- * Ford's new Police Interceptor utility is designed to complement the sedan introduced earlier this year and give law enforcement agencies a comprehensive choice for pursuit vehicles * The purpose-built sedan and utility Police Interceptors will deliver at least 20 percent better fuel economy than the current Crown Victoria Police Interceptor * Ford's utility and sedan Police Interceptors will debut simultaneously when production of the Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor ceases in late 2011 Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) today revealed its newest pursuit-rated vehicle - Ford's first-ever specially designed Police Interceptor utility built for the rigors of police work.
It will deliver at least 20 percent better fuel efficiency than the current Crown Victoria Police Interceptor.
6-liter SOHC V-8 offered in the current Crown Victoria Police Interceptor.
The new sedan, packed with state-of-the-art powertrain and options along with a multitude of safety features, will be offered without interruption when the Crown Victoria Police Interceptor ceases production in late 2011.
May 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Aerojet, a GenCorp company, today shipped its 10,000th fire suppression system for the Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (CVPI) -- reaching a significant milestone for this safety system.