The new corporation reports directly to Gravelle, but its degree of autonomy to make business decisions depends on adhering to MNR policy, such as conforming to the Crown Forest Sustainability Act.
What does CFSA stand for?
CFSA stands for Crown Forest Sustainability Act (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CFSA
We have 74 other meanings of CFSA in our Acronym Attic
- Central Florida Shuffleboard Association
- Centre de Formation Supérieure d'Apprentis (French: Center for Advanced Training of Apprentices)
- Cercle Fédéral Sports Associations (French: Federal Sports Club Association)
- Certificate of Forest Stewardship Agreement (Philippines)
- Certified Financial Services Auditor
- Certified First Surgical Assistant
- Child & Family Services Agency (Washington, DC)
- Child and Family Services Act (Canada)
- Community Financial Services Association
- County Farm Service Agency (various locations)
- Cy-Fair Sports Association (Houston, Texas)
- Casket & Funeral Supply Association of America (est. 1913; Lake Bluff, IL)
- Community Financial Services Association of America
- Canadian Forces Small Arms Competition
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee (US DHHS)
- Central Florida Society of Association Executives (Orlando, FL)
- Canadian Forces School of Administration & Logistics
- Crop and Food Supply Assessment Mission (FAO/WFP)
- Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (US FDA)
- Canadian Forces School of Aerospace Ordnance and Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
This transition was emphasized by the replacement of the Crown Timber Act with the Crown Forest Sustainability Act (1994) which states one of its goals as the conservation of "large, healthy, diverse and productive Crown forests and their associated ecological processes and biological diversity" (s.
Gilles Robinson, Philip Swanson, Clinton Robinson and Sayers are charged with, harvesting timber without a permit under Ontario's Crown Forest Sustainability Act.
The Crown Forest Sustainability Act already provides a solid foundation for ecological management.
Therefore, all companies require a sustainable forest license (SFL), which is issued under the Crown Forest Sustainability Act.
Lim says that Ontarians should "take pride" in the level of sustainability already practiced in the province under existing regulations, like the Ontario Crown Forest Sustainability Act.
The Ontario Crown Forest Sustainability Act, he says, already provides a very rigorous environmental assessment process.
For the past three years, Ontario's forest management guidelines under the Crown Forest Sustainability Act (CFSA) have gone through a Timber Class Environmental Assessment (EA) review process culminating this July in a declaration order to revise the Forest Management Planning Manual.