Australian paralympic champion Kurt Fearnley won the elite wheelchair athlete category, included in the race for the first time Sunday, crossing the finish line in an unofficial time of 33 minutes and three seconds.
What does CFL stand for?
CFL stands for Crossing the Finish Line (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFL
We have 199 other meanings of CFL in our Acronym Attic
- Consequence of Failure Level
- Consolidated Fisheries Ltd
- Constant Feed Lubricator
- Context Free Language
- Continental Football League
- Contingency Planning Facilities List (US DoD)
- Coordinated Fire Line
- Courant-Friedrich-Levy Condition (constraint on solving FDTD equations)
- Courant-Friedrichs-Lewy (mathematics)
- Critical Field Length
- Custom Function Library
- Customer Final Label (UK mailing bag label)
- Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer Luxemburgeois (Luxembourg National Railway Company)
- Canadian Finance & Leasing Association
- Canadian Forces Legal Advisor
- Catholics for Latin America
- Central Florida Locksmith Association (Ormond Beach, FL)
- Coast Forest and Lumber Association (Canada)
- Confusing Four Letter Acronym
- Corrected Full Load Amperage
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nicolas Terol of Spain inherited crashed and held it the rest of the way Sunday to capture the 125cc race at the Indianapolis Grand Prix finished second, crossing the finish line nearly five seconds after Terol.
After crossing the finish line she was congratulated by her father, Prince Andrew, and mother, the Duchess of York, Y and described her experience as "amazing".
Top Thrill Dragster, the tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world, opens in May for Cedar Point's 2003 season Reaching 120 mph in four seconds flat isn't all this baby can do Hold on for dear life as you rocket straight up to the top twist and plummet down the vertical drop in a free fall and then spiral before crossing the finish line.
NEW SET OF INDY 500 PRIZES OFFERED BY DUCK TAPE MANUFACTURER INDIANAPOLIS, May 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Indy 500 drivers this year will compete for $25,000 in contingency prizes for crossing the finish line with the aid of that great quick fixer, Duck(R) Brand Tape, or for finishing with the Manco Duck logo on their cars.
jpg Advanced ID Corporation, A Leading Radio Frequency Identification/RFID Company celebrated crossing the finish line at Daytona 500 with all Goodyear Eagle Racing Tires embedded with Advanced ID RFID Tags.
The 23-year-old fulfilled his pre-race hopes by crossing the finish line of the 261km epic alone in 6hr 34min 32sec to become the first Luxemburger since Marcel Ernzer in 1954 to claim victory in 'La Doyenne'.
``It's special,'' said Pollack, who pumped both fists emphatically after crossing the finish line.