Immediately after I placed the fuel selector in crossfeed, the No.
What does CRSFD stand for?
CRSFD stands for Crossfeed
This definition appears rarely
- Crescent (street type)
- Center for Remote Sensing and Environmental Optics (University of California at Santa Barbara)
- Capital Region Science Education Partnership (New York)
- Cal Ripken Sr Foundation
- Canadian Rope Skipping Federation (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Research on Sustainable Forests (est. 2006; University of Maine; Orono, ME)
- Central Region Storage Facility (US Air Force; Sanem, Luxembourg)
- Club Regatas Santa Fe (Spanish: Racing Club Santa Fe; Argentina)
- Coopers Rock State Forest (West Virginia)
- Cyclotron Resonant Scattering Feature (various locations)
- Cambridge Refugee Support Group (UK)
- Central Region Signal Group
- Committee of Representatives of the Secretary General
- China Railway Shisiju Group Corporation (also seen as CRSSG)
- Canadian Rhythmic Sportive Gymnastics Federation
- China Remote Sensing Satellite Ground Station
- Conseil de Recherches en Sciences Humaines du Canada (Social Sciences Humanities Research Council of Canada)
- Caraga Regional Science High School (Surigao City, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From there, an adjustable transfer conveyor brings the veneer fan to a Fisher & Ruckle FZL crossfeed splicer.
Many Mech readers have probably seen a Crossfeed article (or two) about Clear Grease Guns.
The total length of cut was 18,000 inches per disk at a constant crossfeed (depth of cut) of 0.
All these metrics are by MAJCOM for comparison purposes and to facilitate the crossfeed of ideas/best practices.
Next, I checked all my stability augmentation switches, cranked my Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), placed my crossfeed on, and placed the APU generator on.
A crossfeed mechanism complete with precision ballscrew and AC inverter provides a smooth crossfeed and allows criss-cross grinding.
A recent application involving Portec Systems Engineering demanded a feeder to transfer products, presented eight units at a time onto a crossfeed conveyor, to a carousel which places them in a container.