Electronic Payments Forum (EPF) to Meet in Atlanta: CommerceNet, Cross-Industry Working Team and Financial Services Technology Consortium to Host Meeting RESTON, Va.
What does XIWT stand for?
XIWT stands for Cross-Industry Working Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XIWT
- X Inactive-Specific Transcript (genetics)
- Xi'an International Studies University (China)
- Xavier Institute for Tribal Education (Gamharia, India)
- Xiamen International Trade and Industrial Company, Ltd. (Xiamen, China)
- Extensible Information Views
- Externally Induced Voltage Alteration
- Xtreme Italian Wrestling
- Cross Industry Working Team
- Xi An, China - Xianyang (Airport Code)
- Excellent Job (gaming)
- Mesaba Aviation (ATA Airline Code)
- XML enhancements for Java (IBM Emerging Technologies Toolkit)
- Xinjiang Agricultural University (China)
- Xavier Junior College (now Cape Breton University; Canada)
- Xclusive Jet Charter (UK)
- Xerox Job Description Compiler
- X Japanese Documentation Project
- Joliette, Quebec, Canada - Joliette / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cross-Industry Working Team (XIWT) The XIWT is a multi-industry coalition defining the architecture and key technical requirements for a powerful, sustainable information infrastructure.
The objective of the conference, organized by the Global Internet Project (GIP) and Cross-Industry Working Team, is to build awareness for and address issues surrounding Internet security and the growing advancements in technology and policy.
The Cross-Industry Working Team (XIWT) is a multi-industry coalition defining requirements and motivating action needed to create the powerful, sustainable information infrastructure.
Hosted by Citigroup, "E-Payments 2000" is organized by the Cross-Industry Working Team (XIWT) and the Electronic Payments Forum (EPF), with additional sponsorship by the United States Postal Service.
Assuring E-Commerce" is organized by the Cross-Industry Working Team (XIWT) and the Electronic Payments Forum (EPF), with support from the Financial Services Technology Consortium (FSTC) and CommerceNet.