com, the online and mobile language learning system, provides the non-profit, volunteer abroad service organization Cross-Cultural Solutions with free language courses for the second year in a row.
What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for Cross-Cultural Solutions
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- Creative Channel Services (Los Angeles, CA)
- Credentialed Coding Specialist
- Credit Card Scheme
- Credit Collection Service (various locations)
- Credit Control Services (various locations)
- Credit Counseling Services
- Crew Coordination System
- Crime Capture System (software; ImageWare)
- Crispy Chicken Strips (A&W)
- Cross Currency Swap
- Crown Cork & Seal Co. Inc (US packaging products manufacturer)
- Cruel Colossus Sword (Diablo II Weapon)
- Cruising Club Suisse (boating club; Switzerland)
- Cryogenic Cooling System
- Crystal Covered Shroud (Everquest)
- Cumberland County Schools (North Carolina)
- Current Controlled Switch (computer electronics)
- Current Cost of Supplies
- Curriculum Content Standards (various locations)
- Custom Computer Services, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conversely, Pernot and his wife Lucia are bringing Americans to Cuba to sample those same dishes at the source, under a special "people-to-people" license provided by Insight Cuba, a division of Cross-Cultural Solutions.
Hall, who went through Cross-Cultural Solutions - raise funds for their trips before leaving home.
Jessica Garlock - Honolulu, Hawaii ( video ) Garlock will be traveling to Tanzania with Cross-Cultural Solutions to volunteer on education, health, and social services initiatives in the community.
The program has teamed up with some of the top volunteer vacation organizations in the country, including Cross-Cultural Solutions, Earthwatch Institute, Globe Aware, and American Hiking Society.
If you wish to travel abroad, then consider the field of international volunteerism with Cross-cultural Solutions (www.
We are thrilled to partner with MoMath and Cross-Cultural Solutions to help solve real, fundamental issues that are important for our country and our company, and we aspire to bring the two organizations together to bring this new approach to math abroad in the future," said Bill Glavin, CEO, OppenheimerFunds, Inc.
Travelocity, who acts as an aggregator for pre-screened voluntourism organizations, has teamed up with some of the top volunteer organizations in the country, including Cross-Cultural Solutions, Earthwatch, Globe Aware, and Take Pride in America.