This will lead to practical results in terms of better water management, more electricity and grid connectivity, more trade and more cross-country movement of goods and people," said President Mukherjee.
What does CCM stand for?
CCM stands for Cross-Country Movement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCM
We have 708 other meanings of CCM in our Acronym Attic
- Credit Card Monitor
- Crew/Cargo Module
- Crisis Centre Ministries (UK)
- Cristie Clonemanager (software)
- Critical Care Medicine
- Critical Chain Management (project management methodology)
- Cross Country Mobility
- Cross Cultural Ministries
- Cross-Connect Map (Alcatel)
- Cross-Correlation Matrix
- Cubic Centimeter
- Current Calendar Month (various locations)
- Current Cost Multiplier (finance)
- Curriculum Committee Meeting (various schools)
- Custom Computing Machine
- Custom Content Management (software)
- Custom Course Material (Canada)
- Customer Centered Marketing
- Customer Change Management
- Customer Communications Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus, a stand in a fenceline will offer shooting opportunities at 1) deer that are bedding there, or 2) deer that are using the fenceline cover to hide their daytime cross-country movements.
The smooth transition from water to cross-country movement has always been a difficult and dangerous job for amphibious vehicles.