When estimating a cross-correlation function to the citywide data, the absenteeism time series correlated most strongly with the fever/ influenza syndrome time series at a 2-day lag (pH1N1 period, r = 0.
What does CCF stand for?
CCF stands for Cross-Correlation Function
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CCF
We have 387 other meanings of CCF in our Acronym Attic
- Coverage Confirmation Form (insurance)
- Cowtown Celtic Festival (Texas)
- Creative City Fukuoka (Japan)
- Credit Card Format (driver license; South Africa)
- Crédit Commercial de France
- Credit Commercial de France (company)
- Credit Conversion Factor (finance)
- Critical Combat Function
- Cromatografia de Capa Fina
- Cromatografía en Capa Fina (Spanish)
- CryptLoad Container File
- Cuivre, Chrome, Fluor (French: Copper, Chromium, Fluorine)
- Cultural Communities Fund (American Library Association)
- Culture Capital Foundation (Latvia)
- Culture Collection of Fungi
- Current Calibration File
- Current Crest Factor (lighting)
- Custom Calling Features
- Customer Care Form
- Customer Care Framework (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
t], the cross-correlation function is [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII.
Then, the cross-correlation function between the EMG signals was calculated with the function xcov (Matlab 6.
The cross-correlation function (CCF) showed that maximum temperature in the current month and rainfall and relative humidity at a lag of 2 months were positively and significantly associated with the monthly incidence of RRv, whereas relative humidity at a lag of 5 months was inversely associated with the RRv transmission.
From the cross-correlation function (CCF) we calculate a parameter called CC[F.
To evaluate the relationship between El Nino and VL and to quantify the delay of its possible impact, we calculated the cross-correlation function between the annual incidences of VL per 10,000 inhabitants from 1985 to 1999 and the 12-month moving average of the mean monthly Nino-3 index.
The NIST proposed algorithm uses auto-and cross-correlation functions (ACF and CCF) for quantifying bullet signature differences.