It is located at the intersection of Bloomingdale Road and Mamaroneck Avenue and is accessible from 1-287, the Cross Westchester Expressway.
What does CWE stand for?
CWE stands for Cross Westchester Expressway (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CWE
We have 79 other meanings of CWE in our Acronym Attic
- Common Weakness Enumeration (trademark of MITRE Corporation)
- Compensable Week Ending (Pennsylvania unemployment compensation)
- Computational Wind Engineering (symposium)
- Concert Wind Ensemble (various locations)
- Congestion Window Extrapolator
- Consortium for Worker Education (New York)
- Construction for World Wide Evangelism Inc (Tampa, FL)
- Continental Western Europe
- Cooperative Work Experience
- Credit with Education (village banking approach)
- Current Working Estimate
- California Water Environment Association
- Canadian Woman Entrepreneur Awards (Royal Bank of Canada)
- Caution and Warning Electronic Assembly (NASA)
- Chinese Wind Energy Association (Beijing, China)
- Civil War Education Association
- Continental Western Europe Area
- Child Welfare Education for Baccalaureates (social work program)
- Christian Webmasters Association
- California Wind Energy Collaborative (est. 2002)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Located, on the Cross Westchester Expressway (1-287) at Exit 5, "The Century" affords direct, long visibility to the Expressway.
In a move that is seen as a harbinger for an upturn in the Westchester County office market, work is to resume on a partially completed office building which has been standing unfinished next to the Cross Westchester Expressway west of White Plains for nearly five years.