The hedges involved both a series of cross currency swaps and an interest rate swap from fixed to floating rates.
What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for Cross Currency Swap
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- Crash Causation Study (US DOT)
- Creative Channel Services (Los Angeles, CA)
- Credentialed Coding Specialist
- Credit Card Scheme
- Credit Collection Service (various locations)
- Credit Control Services (various locations)
- Credit Counseling Services
- Crew Coordination System
- Crime Capture System (software; ImageWare)
- Crispy Chicken Strips (A&W)
- Cross-Cultural Solutions
- Crown Cork & Seal Co. Inc (US packaging products manufacturer)
- Cruel Colossus Sword (Diablo II Weapon)
- Cruising Club Suisse (boating club; Switzerland)
- Cryogenic Cooling System
- Crystal Covered Shroud (Everquest)
- Cumberland County Schools (North Carolina)
- Current Controlled Switch (computer electronics)
- Current Cost of Supplies
- Curriculum Content Standards (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We apply the following reasoning: it is very likely that Gazprom will swap its rouble debt into dollars, leading to a shortaterm yield decrease for 3Y cross currency swaps as market participants put pressure on rates in an effort to offer Gazprom the best swap rate.
Santiago Stock Exchange: SQM-B SQM-A) (SQM) informed today that it has successfully secured coverage for the senior unsecured UF 3 million bond placed in the Chilean market on January 24, 2006 through a cross currency swap.
The interest rate swap valuation service now provides valuations of fixed-for-fixed cross currency swaps in any combination of currency pairs offered.
This tool allows swap traders to participate in the Malaysia Cross Currency Swap market with stable, reliable pricing and transparency.
42 billion ($677 million1), representing an increase of 7% over the same period last year * Non-GAAP Adjusted Net income (excluding impact of currency translation on foreign currency loan, related cross currency swap and India fringe benefit tax) was Rs.
Non-GAAP Adjusted Net income (excluding impact of currency translation on foreign currency loan, related cross currency swap and India fringe benefit tax) was Rs.
A fixed- to floating-rate cross currency swap with SG Australia Ltd.