22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cross Country Automotive Services (Cross Country), a leading provider of driver and vehicle assistance services in North America, and Beacon Funding Corp.
What does CCAS stand for?
CCAS stands for Cross Country Automotive Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCAS
We have 114 other meanings of CCAS in our Acronym Attic
- Congressional Courier Acceptance Site
- Construction Contractor Appraisal Support System (US DoD)
- Consumer Codes Approval Scheme
- Containment Cooling Actuation Signal
- Contingency Contract Administration Services (US DoD)
- Contribution-Based Compensation Appraisal System
- Convention for the Conservation of Antarctic Seals
- Cough/Cold/Allergy/Sinus (pharmaceuticals)
- Council of Colleges of Arts and Sciences (est. 1965)
- Creative Circle Advertising Solutions (Providence, RI)
- Cryogenic Carrier Attach System
- Contingency Contract Administration Services Commander (US DoD)
- Calgary Communities Against Sexual Abuse (Canada)
- Caribbean, Central America, South America (Sisters of Mercy)
- Central California Amateur Softball Association
- Centre Communautaire d’Accueil et de Soins pour Adolescents
- Clark County Association of School Administrators (Nevada)
- Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Commercial Court Administration Strengthening Activity
- Commissione Centrale di Alpinismo e Sci-Alpinismo
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the suppliers that were honoured include Autoliv, Cheng Shin Rubber, Cross Country Automotive Services and Denso Michigan Automotive Compressor.
uk Cross Country Automotive Services, a US-based company offering driver and vehicle assistance services in North America, has launched a new mobile application for Android smart phones.
ATX's parent company, Cross Country Automotive Services, provides roadside assistance to U.
uk Ford Motor Company (Ford) (NYSE: F), a United States-based automaker, has chosen Cross Country Automotive Services (Cross Country), a leading provider of vehicle and driver programmes, including its flagship roadside assistance service, to offer emergency roadside assistance to Ford's customers.
About Cross Country Automotive Services Headquartered in Medford, Massachusetts, Cross Country Automotive Services (www.
29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cross Country Automotive Services (Cross Country), a leading provider of driver and vehicle assistance services in North America, is introducing the nation's first mobile charging warranty roadside assistance program for electric vehicle owners.
So Nationwide Insurance and Massachusetts-based Cross Country Automotive Services are joining forces to make this winter driving season, and beyond, much easier for Nationwide customers by offering free vehicle towing services.