It said it intended to file a claim against Apple Australia and Apple Inc regarding the invalidity of the patents previously asserted by Apple and also a cross claim against Apple regarding violation of patents held by Samsung by selling its iPhones and iPads.
What does CRCM stand for?
CRCM stands for Cross Claim
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRCM
We have 8 other meanings of CRCM in our Acronym Attic
- Commission on Recent Crustal Movements
- Committee to Regulate and Control Marijuana (Las Vegas, NV)
- Community Reconciliation and Conflict Management (Uganda)
- Community Rehabilitation Case Management
- Comprehensive Regional Center for Minorities
- Comprehensive Regional Centers for Minorities
- Compression Rheostat Company of Milwaukee
- Cool Roof Color Materials
- Cooperative Research Centre for Microtechnology
- Croker Rhyne Capital Management (Kennesaw, GA)
- Christian Reformed Campus Ministry Association (Canada)
- Cancer Resource Center of Mendocino County (California)
- Conflict Resolution Center of Montgomery County (Maryland)
- Canadian Red Cross Memorial Hospital
- Cooperative Research Centre for Molecular Plant Breeding (Australia)
- Campbell River Community Network (BC, Canada)
- Canadian Rural Church Network (Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada)
- Center for Research in Cognitive Neurosciences (France)
- Center for Research in Conflict and Negotiation (Pennsylvania State University; University Park, PA)
- Colorado River Commission of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
files a cross claim against your hospital he or she may be aiming at you
Subtenant made a cross claim against tenant for a rent overcharge.
Although it is our policy to not comment on specific details of litigation, I can say that Gradient intends to pursue the cross claims vigorously.
The rulings also dismissed or limited three of Copper River's cross claims against Overstock, Patrick Byrne and the one former Overstock director still in the case.
Pursuant to the settlement, the defendants and related third parties agreed (a) to pay money damages to VCAT; (b) consented to a stipulated injunction and dismissal with prejudice under which they are enjoined from participating in certain prohibited activities related to VCAT's business and products until September 1, 2007; and (c) stipulated to the dismissal of all of their claims, counterclaims and cross claims in the action that they had against VCAT and its officers.
He added, "It's hard to think that for more than two years they have been running from this fight, that these claims could not have surfaced sooner, and so this desperate launch of cross claims cannot be seen as anything other than another effort at delay, delay, delay.
Harold's Cross claims the spotlight as the track reopens following the restructuring of the opening bends.