International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (Icrisat) introduced its `Greenphablet at its international headquarters in Hyderabad.
What does CRI stand for?
CRI stands for Crops Research Institute (Ghana)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRI
We have 341 other meanings of CRI in our Acronym Attic
- Cray Research, Inc.
- Creative Research Initiatives (South Korea)
- Creative Retirement Institute
- Crime Reduction Initiatives (UK)
- Criminology Research Institute
- Crisis Recall Insurance
- Criterion Referenced Instruction
- Critical Review Item
- Croce Rossa Italiana (Italian Red Cross Federation)
- Crooked Island, Bahamas (Airport Code)
- Cross Rate Interference (telecommunications)
- Cross-Reference Index
- Crossroads Rhode Island (emergency services)
- Crown Research Institutes
- Cryptography Research Inc.
- Cuban Research Institute
- Cumulative Risk Initiative
- Curriculum Reform Institute
- Customs Report Information
- Cuttings Re-injection (oilfield drilling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Delhi, June 25 ( ANI ): Union Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh has exhorted the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid-Tropics (ICRISAT) to take research and technology to the doorstep of farmers.
Small holder farmers must be given access to scientific innovation designed for the poor, to help them connect to markets, but in a way that builds their own resilience rather than creating dependency," says William Dar, director general of the Hyderabad-based International Crops Research Institute for Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT).
Cena, Philippines Industrial Crops Research Institute.
The International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid-Tropics promotes science and best practice for arid area agriculture in Africa and Asia.
The Hyderabad-based International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has signed a memorandum of understanding with the European Market Research Centre (EMRC) to facilitate ICRI-SAT's participation in two key annual Africa business forums organised by the EMRC--the Africa agri-business forum and the Africa finance and investment forum.
Montet (food safety, Centre International de Recherche en Agronomie pour le Developpement (CIRAD), France) and Ray (microbiology, Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, India) compile nine chapters by agricultural, life sciences, and other researchers from Europe, Mexico, Thailand, and India who discuss the use of microbiology and biotechnology in aquaculture.
Roman Szumski, visited the Oil Crops Research Institute in order to strengthen ties between the two organizations and to exchange information.