Use of a crop water stress index for scheduling the irrigation of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.
What does CWSI stand for?
CWSI stands for Crop Water Stress Index (agricultural science)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWSI
We have 6 other meanings of CWSI in our Acronym Attic
- Community Watershed Stewardship Grant (various states)
- Cheshire Waste Skip Hire Limited (UK)
- Community Water Services and Health Project
- Coalition of Women Scholars in the History of Rhetoric and Composition
- Cat Welfare Society of Israel
- China Wind Systems, Inc. (alternative energy; China)
- Chugach World Services, Inc. (Alaska)
- CiscoWorks for Switched Internetworks
- Clean Water Solutions, Inc. (Newport, RI)
- Commercial Wireless Systems International (wireless fire alarm manufacturer; Sunrise, FL)
- Campus-Wide Student Information System
- Caution and Warning System Integration Team
- Child Welfare Society of Kenya (Nairobi, Kenya)
- California Western School of Law
- Central Wisconsin Soccer League
- Class-Wide Self-Management (education)
- Cold War Service Medal
- Cold War Submarine Memorial Foundation
- Child Welfare Scheme Nepal (est. 1995)
- Children With Special Needs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Studies in countries around the world show that Purshade reduces physical damage caused by the sun, enhances the quality and improves the crop water stress index - allowing crops to utilize available water resources more efficiently and produce more, higher value product.