Crop growth rate (CGR) and crop growth duration along with other vegetative and reproductive parameters have great significance for obtaint of high yielding variety.
What does CGR stand for?
CGR stands for Crop Growth Rate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CGR
We have 96 other meanings of CGR in our Acronym Attic
- Comptoir Général du Ressort (French metal goods manufacturer)
- Condensate Gas Ratio
- Contraloría General de la República (Spanish: Comptroller General of the Republic; various nations)
- Contrôle et Gestion de Risque (French: Control and Risk Management; Canada)
- Converted Gallery Range
- Corporate Governance Recommendation
- Corporate Governance Review
- Cosmic Galactic Radiation
- Council for Government Reform
- Crack Growth Rate
- Cytogenetic and Genome Research
- Canadian Girls Rodeo Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Canadian Good Roads Association
- Colorado Gay Rodeo Association (Denver, CO)
- Columbia Gorge Racing Association (sailing; Portland, OR)
- Commissariat General aux Refugies et aux Apatrides (French: General Commissioner for Refugees and Stateless Persons; Belgium)
- Currency and Gold Revaluation Account
- Character Generator RAM
- Center for Genome Research and Biocomputing (Oregon State)
- Conservation Genome Resource Bank for Korean Wildlife (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Genetic engineering could accelerate crop growth rates and improve plant robustness.
 reported that the number of grains head-1 increased with nitrogen consumption due to the improvement of crop growth rate and stated that increasing nitrogen consumption caused increasing in light use efficiency at flowering stage and increasing in crop growth rate.