CDC Triffid is developed at the University of Saskatchewan's Crop Development Centre.
What does CDC stand for?
CDC stands for Crop Development Centre (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDC
We have 766 other meanings of CDC in our Acronym Attic
- Correctional Detention Center
- Coto de Casa (California)
- Counselling and Development Centre
- Countdown Clock (NASA)
- Counterdrug Coordinator
- Cour de Cassation (French: Supreme Court)
- Craig Developmental Center (Sonyea, NY)
- Creative Dance Center (various locations)
- Cri Du Chat (syndrome)
- Croatian Defense Council
- Cross Dock Center (recieving department)
- Crown Decorator Centres (Lancashire, UK)
- Cryogenic Distillation Column
- Cul De Canard (French: Butt of A Duck; feathers used in fly tying)
- Cult of the Dead Cow (hacker group)
- Cultural Diversity Committee (various locations)
- Current Dated Check
- Curriculum Development Committee (various locations)
- Curriculum Development Council
- Customer-Driven Company (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This GMO variety originates from the Crop Development Centre Canada at the University of Saskatchewan.
It was developed by a local company to take advantage of that crop's unique moisture absorption qualities, qualities bred into the plants by scientists in the Crop Development Centre.