The final field prototype will be sent to Croatia to be tested in "live" uncharted, landmine fields in January, with the cooperation and endorsement of the Organization of the Croatian Mine Action Centre (CROMAC).
What does CROMAC stand for?
CROMAC stands for Croatian Mine Action Centre
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Calculus Resources on-Line
- Cat Rescue of Maryland, Inc.
- Centre de Réadaptation de l'Ouest de Montréal (French: Rehabilitation Center of West Montreal; Quebec, Canada)
- Cervical Range of Motion
- Confederación Regional Obrera Mexicana (Spanish: Regional Confederation of Mexican Workers, Mexico)
- Control Read-Only Memory
- Controlled Range of Motion (walker)
- Regional Confederation of Mexican Workers
- Collision-Free Receiver Oriented Mac
- Crop Reflectance Operational Models for Agriculture (EU)
- Center for the Representation of Multi-Dimensional Information (University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT)
- Critical Research on Men in Europe
- Cross-Media Electronic Reporting Rule (EPA)
- Clinical Research Organization and Medical Marketing (Barcelona, Spain)
- Caloric Restriction with Optimum Nutrition
- Calorie-Restricted Optimal Nutrition
- Central Research Observational Nacelle (Might and Magic gaming series)
- Command Run On (UNIX scheduler)
- Coral Reef Outreach Network (Honolulu, HI)
- Committee for Recognition of Nursing Achievement (Redwood City, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Milan Bajic, Deputy President of the Scientific Council of the Croatian Mine Action Centre (CROMAC), the report concludes a year-long study of the extent of Croatia's problem and a strategy to demine the nation," said Boone.
OTC Bulletin Board: LOCH), said today that the Organization of the Croatian Mine Action Centre (CROMAC) has added their endorsement to Ruder Boskovic Institute's agreement to collaborate on development of the ELF landmine detection system.