Located southeast of Shaver Lake, the so-called critical zone observatory covers an area in which snow, ground water, soil, rocks, and plants interact to create the complex system that delivers more than half of California's water.
What does CZO stand for?
CZO stands for Critical Zone Observatory (US NSF)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CZO
We have 1 other meaning of CZO in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Zinc Corporation (Canada)
- Cerrejon Zona Norte (Columbia)
- Citizens and Northern Corp.
- Cataract Zonular Nuclear Pulverulent Type (genetic disease)
- Creative Zen Nano Plus (mp3 player)
- Chesapeake Zoning Ordinance (Virginia)
- College Ziekenhuis Opleidingen (Dutch: College Training Hospital)
- College Zorg Opleidingen (Dutch: College of Care Education; est. 2003)
- Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance
- Computerized Zoning Ordinance
- Christian Zionists of America (Newton, NC)
- Corrected Zone of Inhibition
- Children as Zones of Peace
- Commercial Zoning Ordinance Update (Menlo Park, CA)
- Cataract, Zonular Pulverulent
- Centrum Zaopatrzenia Poczty (Polish: Mail Supply Center)
- Ciej Zadawane Pytania (Polish: Frequently Asked Questions)
- Cold Zero Power (nuclear power)
- Combat Zone Professionals (gaming)
- Concept Z Performance (Phoenix, AZ)