Other instruments, such as the Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal (L'Eplattenier, 2001) and the California Critical Thinking Skills Test (Stone, Davidson, Evans, & Hansen, 2001), are not nursing practice specific.
What does CTA stand for?
CTA stands for Critical Thinking Appraisal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTA
We have 616 other meanings of CTA in our Acronym Attic
- Cost to Acquire
- Cotton-Tipped Applicators
- Counter Trafficking Activities
- Counterintelligence Training Academy
- Country Team Assessment (US Foreign Military Sales)
- County Transportation Association (New Jersey)
- Court of Tax Appeals (various locations)
- Cover Thy Ass
- Credibility Through Accountability
- Critical Task Analysis
- Critical Threat Analysis
- Croatian Telecommunications Agency
- Cross Track Angle
- Cross Traffic Alert (vehicle radar)
- Cryptologic Technician Administrative (US Navy)
- Cuenta (Spanish: account)
- Cuff Tear Arthropathy
- Cum Testamento Annexo (Latin: With the Will Attached)
- Cumulative Translation Adjustment (accounting)
- Currency Translation Adjustment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal (WGCTA; e.
pan has also added other respected CPP tools, including the Strong Interest Inventory assessment, the CPI 260 and CPI(TM) 434 assessments and the CPI 260 assessment + Watson Glaser(TM) Critical Thinking Appraisal assessment package.
Quantitative instruments consisted of the Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal (WGCTA), Toth's Basic Knowledge Assessment Tool (BKAT), and the Neonatal ICU Nursing Assessment Competency Exam.
The Thinking Styles Inventory, Chopsticks Creativity Test, Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator were administered to the participants.