Using all current deconstructed C-IED training and requirements, the summit members acted as a critical task selection board to determine-- * Common-to-all C-IED tasks that will transition into the institutional training domain and be reinforced with the operational training domain.
What does CTSB stand for?
CTSB stands for Critical Task Selection Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CTSB
We have 12 other meanings of CTSB in our Acronym Attic
- Cosmic Top Secret Atomal
- Counter Terrorism Security Adviser (UK)
- Critical Thinking and Structured Analysis (analytical processes)
- Seaman Apprentice, Cryptologic Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Assessment Questionnaire
- Clay Target Shooting Association - South Africa
- Canada Transportation Safety Board
- Catch the Sewing Bug (JoAnn Gagnon book)
- Community Television for the Southern Berkshires (South Lee, MA)
- Crash the Super Bowl (Doritos)
- Culture, Tourism and Sport Board (Local Government Association; London, UK)
- Clinical Trials Standards Benchmarking Association
- Cercle de Tir Sportif de Bourg lès Valence (French shooting club)
- Certified Texas School Business Specialist
- Cut To Suit, Beat To Fit
- Cambridge Trading Services Corporation (finance; Cambridge, MA)
- Canadian Technical Security Conference (Burlington, ON, Canada)
- Carlton Trail Ski Club (Canada)
- Chenega Technology Services Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Chemical School held a critical task selection board in July 2007.
We have conducted course reviews for our 21H, 21N, 21T, and 62B MOSs in preparation for critical task selection boards and course redesigns.