IronKey S200 includes the ability to prevent intruders from gaining access to Critical Security Parameters (CSPs ) held within the cryptographic module.
What does CSP stand for?
CSP stands for Critical Security Parameter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CSP
We have 801 other meanings of CSP in our Acronym Attic
- Council Shoulder Patch (Boy Scouts of America)
- Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph (US DoD)
- Country Strategic Plan
- Country Strategy Paper
- County Sports Partnerships (UK)
- Court Statistics Project
- Crew Scheduling Problem (transportation algorithm)
- Crime Stoppers Program (various locations)
- Crisis Staffing Procedures (JCS (Joint Chiefs of Staff); US DoD)
- Critical Safety Process
- Criticality Safety Program (US Department of Energy)
- Cross Section Polisher
- Cross System Product (IBM)
- Crypto Service Provider
- Cryptographic Service Provider
- Cryptographic/Communications Security Program
- Cryptologic Support Package (US DoD)
- Custer State Park (South Dakota)
- Custom & Speed Parts (Germany)
- Custom Solutions Provider (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new models are also Level 3-hardware ready with security features designed to prevent intruders from gaining access to the critical security parameters when the module's removable covers or doors are opened.
Achieving Security Level 2 validates the HX280's sophisticated physical security mechanisms, including tamper-evident coating of the cryptographic keys and critical security parameters (CSPs), as well as other critical safeguards.
Meeting the FIPS 140-2 Level 3 testing criteria ensures that the Hydra PC cryptographic module is physically secure against tampering and electronic attacks or access to critical security parameters, and that cryptographic algorithm implementations comply with relevant government security standards.
It also has enabled advanced tamper-reacting circuitry ensuring all critical security parameters are zeroized if an attempt is made to tamper with the chip while it is powered on.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 15, 2004 Communication Machinery Corporation: -- Finally, a Desktop Unit Enables Network Engineers to Test the Full Operation of Critical Security Parameters for Wi-Fi Products and WLAN Systems as WPA Enabled Networks Are Being Deployed Across the Enterprise Extending its leadership in Wi-Fi test and analysis, Communication Machinery Corporation (CMC) today unveiled the EE-WPA, the world's only multi-Station test system with support for Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) testing.
With an abundance of power and cooling capabilities along with built-in support for separate entry of critical security parameters such as PINs, Luna Dock will set the standard for high reliability and secure PKI use.
Additional battery-powered RAM memory stores critical security parameters that are zeroized upon detection of physical penetration, temperature, radiation or voltage attacks.