The bottom line is railroad operating employees cannot focus on their critical safety functions while engaging in phone conversations, texting or any other form of unessential electronic communication, often in violation of railroad operating rules," said Federal Railroad Administrator Joseph Boardman in a statement.
What does CSF stand for?
CSF stands for Critical Safety Function
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSF
We have 420 other meanings of CSF in our Acronym Attic
- Coordinated Street Furniture (various locations)
- Coral Sea Fishery (Australia)
- Corellian Security Forces (gaming)
- Cost Sensitivity Factor (NASA)
- Courrier Science-Fiction
- Course Selection Form (various schools)
- Course Structure File
- Creation Science Fellowship (various locations)
- Credential Store Factory (Oracle Wallet)
- Crédit Social des Fonctionnaire (French: Social Credit Officer)
- Critical Success Factor(s)
- Cryptographic Support Facility
- Culture and Science Foundation (Lebanon)
- Curaçao Sunchild Foundation (Curaçao)
- Curriculum Standards Framework
- Custom Statement Formatter (Metavante, Inc, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Customer Service Function
- Customer Servicing Facility
- Cut Sheet Feeder (printing option)
- Cutter System File (USCG)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Designed to monitor safety when astronauts are outside of the International Space Station (ISS), the unit was decorated with a special Silver Snoopy logo in recognition of its critical safety function.
It uses standard, FAA- certified ARTS system software and hardware to give smaller airports, for the first time, radar tracking capability, critical safety functions such as conflict alert and minimum safe altitude warning and a full range of functionality to ensure air safety.