Some specimens were then dissected under a dissecting microscope (Olympus SZH10) and then prepared for critical point drying.
What does CPD stand for?
CPD stands for Critical Point Drying
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPD
We have 432 other meanings of CPD in our Acronym Attic
- Counseling/Personal Development (various schools)
- Counter Proliferation Division (US CIA)
- Country Program Director (various organizations)
- Country Programme Document (UN)
- County Planning Division (various locations)
- County Probation Department (various locations)
- Crew Passive Dosimeter (NASA)
- Crew Procedures Division (NASA)
- Crime Prevention Division
- Critical Path Delay
- Crown Point Design (San Diego, CA)
- Crowne Plaza Darling (Harbour; Sydney, Australia)
- Cubicle Prairie Dogging (people popping up in their cubicles when something happens)
- Cumulative Probability Distribution (statistics)
- Cumulative Probability of Default (debt obligations)
- Customer Premise Device
- Customers Per Day
- Cut and Polished Diamond (market sector)
- Cycles Per Degree (ophthalmology)
- Cyclobutane Pyrimidine Dimers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The traditionally used method of critical point drying (CPD) has been applied successfully for smaller specimens (~350 [micro]m up to 15 mm SH); however, occasional rupture of the mantle occurred in these specimens.
Cells on the coverslips were further subjected to critical point drying for 1.