Critical period of weed control in different periods of competition on morphological characteristics and yield of beans.
What does CPWC stand for?
CPWC stands for Critical Period of Weed Control (agriculture)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPWC
We have 4 other meanings of CPWC in our Acronym Attic
- Conflict Prevention in West Africa (project; Netherlands Institute of International Relations)
- Center for Psychology Workforce Analysis and Research (American Psychological Association; Washington, DC)
- Center for Professional Well Being (Durham, NC)
- Citizens for the Protection of Waquoit Bay (est. 1981)
- Couch Potato Wedding Band (Calgary, Canada)
- Central Park Wildlife Center (New York)
- Centre for the Protection of Women and Children (est. 1993; Kosovo; UN)
- Complex Protein-Walled Microcapsule
- Consumers Pennsylvania Water Company
- Cooperative Programme on Water and Climate (Netherlands)
- Cascade Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club (Washington)
- Carleton Place Water Dragons (Ontario, Canada)
- Center for People with Disabilities (Boulder, CO)
- Central Public Works Department (aka Central Public Works Division; India)
- Central Public Works Division (aka Central Public Works Department; India)
- Commission on People with Disabilities (Montgomery County, MD)
- Connecticut Police Work Dog Association
- Central Pennsylvania Workforce Development Corporation
- Chinese Peasants and Workers Democratic Party (China)
- Canadian Public Works Expo (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Critical period of weed control in no-till soybean and corn (Zea mays).