The topics include finiteness and the acquisition of negation, ultimate attainment and the critical period hypothesis, mixing of functional categories in bilingual children and in second language learners, the role of additive means in first and second language Italian, reference to entities in fictional narratives of Russia/French quasi bilinguals.
What does CPH stand for?
CPH stands for Critical Period Hypothesis (human second language acquisition)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPH
We have 107 other meanings of CPH in our Acronym Attic
- Concordia Publishing House
- Conduct & Practices Handbook (Canadian Securities Institute)
- Conduct and Practices Handbook (Canadian Securities Institute)
- Confédération des Praticiens des Hôpitaux (French: Confederation of Hospital Practitioners)
- Congress Park Hanau (Germany)
- Consultant Pharmacist
- Copenhagen, Denmark - Copenhagen (Airport Code)
- Corel Print House (software)
- Cost Per Hire (staffing)
- Cost per Hour
- Crop Post-Harvest (research program; Uganda)
- Cycles Per Height
- Kastrup Airport, Copenhagen
- Station in Copenhagen Airport (future Danish railway station)
- Calderdale Primary Headteachers Association (UK)
- California Paint Horse Association
- California Pharmacists Association
- California Plant Health Association
- California Professional Horseman's Association
- California Public Health Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hodis, only a trial addressing the critical period hypothesis can fully settle the question.
Hodis noted that only a trial addressing the critical period hypothesis can fully settle the question.