The article examines how the "Hit-Miss" index, baseline execution index, and critical path length index (CPLI) were used to evaluate the life-cycle performance of a 12-month 900-task IMP program event.
What does CPLI stand for?
CPLI stands for Critical Path Length Index
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPLI
We have 4 other meanings of CPLI in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Planning and Logistics Group (Intel)
- California Palace of the Legion of Honor
- California Physician's Legal Handbook
- Commercial Pilot Licence Helicopter
- Calling Party Line Identification
- Canadian Professional Logistics Institute (transportation logistics)
- Catholic Periodical and Literature Index (American Theological Library Association and Catholic Library Association)
- Centre for Patriotic Leadership Initiative (Nigeria)
- Comité des Professions Libérales et Intellectuelles
- Cycles per Loop Iteration
- Contracting Plasterers' and Lathers' International Association
- Claim Professionals Liability Insurance Company
- Chemistry and Physics of Lipids (journal)
- Centre for the Public Library and Information in Society (UK)
- Cambrian Park Little League (San Jose, California)
- Central Park Lodges Ltd (London, ON, Canada)
- Centre for Plain Legal Language
- Chroma Phase Locked Loop
- Cosmo Power Lasers Ltd