A formal critical parameter management (CPM) process is necessary to avoid such loss.
What does CPM stand for?
CPM stands for Critical Parameter Management (Six Sigma)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPM
We have 548 other meanings of CPM in our Acronym Attic
- Cost Per Thousand (impressions)
- Cost Performance Management
- Cost Performance Measure
- Cotton Pest Management (agriculture)
- Country Program Manager
- Counts Per Minute
- Coût par Mille (French: Cost per Thousand)
- Creative Production Management (Los Angeles, CA)
- Credit Portfolio Management
- Crisis Prevention and Management (Vermont)
- Critical Path Method
- Critical Performance Measure
- Critical Phase Matching
- Crop Production Management (North Dakota)
- Crucible Particle Metallurgy (proprietary steel manufacturing process)
- Cultural Pattern Model
- Current Plan Month
- Customer Portfolio Margin
- Customer Profile Management
- Customer Program Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
To help avoid the trap of the "make it work first" and "make it producible after it works," you should: * Know your cost requirements and understand your cost drivers * Aggressively identify cost reduction opportunities * Identify requirements that drive cost and flow it back to systems engineering * Incorporate critical parameter management to match manufacturing process capability * Make affordability part of individual development goals * Co-develop an affordability incentive program with the stakeholders.